600 Fully Funded Scholarships in 25 Universities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for Pakistani Students 2021-22
We are glad to inform that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has announced 600 fully funded scholarships for Pakistani students to study at the level of diploma, Bachelor, Master and PhD in the Kingdom. Students residing in Pakistan and legal resident in the Kingdom both can apply for these scholarships. Details are given below:
Procedure to Apply for Scholarship:
• Students have to directly apply on the University’s website/ online portal.
• Each University has its own eligibility criteria and application time frame, students need to consult website for eligibility criteria of each discipline/Course/University.
• These scholarships are offered for almost all disciplines: Political Science, Law, Education, Administration, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Agriculture, Arabic / Islamic Studies and Media Sciences.
• The Scholarships are offered at diploma, Bachelor, Master and Ph.D. level.
• These scholarships are offered by 25 Universities in the Kingdom as given in Annex-A.
• Each University is authorized to enroll only 5 percent International students except Princess Noora Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls, Riyadh and Jamia Islamia Madina Munawara. The admissions percentage of Princess Noora Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls, Riyadh on scholarship is 8 %, whereas Jamia Islamia Madina Munawara grants admissions on scholarship 85 % of total seats.
• University will forward the application to the Saudi Ministry of Education which decides the final award of eligible applicants.
• Applicants should share copy of the submitted application on the official email of the Embassy of Pakistan, Riyadh [email protected]. Subsequently, the Embassy shall follow up with the Saudi Ministry of Education for grant of scholarships.
• Applicant must be a Pakistani or AJK National.
• 75% students will be awarded scholarship from Pakistan, whereas 25% scholarships will be given to Pakistani students residing in the Kingdom.
• Male and female both can apply for these scholarships.
• The applicant should be between 17 years to 25 years or Bachelor Programme, must be of 30 years age for Master Programme and less than 35 years for PhD programme on closing date of the application process.
• The selected applicants will commence programme in
September/October each year in Saudi Arabia.
• The applicant must not be holding any other scholarship at the time of availing Saudi Scholarship.
• The applicant must not have any criminal record.
• The applicant must not have been suspended from any education institution on disciplinary or any other valid ground
Benefits of Scholarship:
- The Scholarship covers free lodging.
- 03 months Furnishing allowance on arrival in KSA for married Scholars.
- Return air tickets.
- Free Medical for the student and his/her family, if married.
- 3 months graduation allowance for shipment of books.
- Subsided meal at the campus.
- Sport & recreational activities on the campus, support for dependents and travel expenses.
- Monthly allowance: A monthly allowance of 900 Saudi Riyal (SR) will be given to science students and 850 SR to humanities students.
List of 25 Universities offering fully funded scholarship in KSA Applicants are advised to visit respective University’s Website for admission as given below:
List of Website
- Jeddah University
- Bisha University
- Umm-al-Qura University
- Islamic University
- Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University
- King Saud University
- King Abdul Aziz University
- Hafar Al Batin University
- King Faisal University
- King Khalid University
- Qassim University
- Taibah Univesity
- Taif University
- Hail University
- Jazan University
- Al Jouf University
- Al Baha University
- Tabuk University
- Najran University
- Northern Border University
- Princess Nora University
- Imam Abdulrahman University
- Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz University
- Shaqra University
- Majmah University